RG Direct believes that Privacy is always an important part of our business and thus one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors to this site. This notice explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
RG Direct does not collect personal information about you through our Web site unless you voluntarily provide it. We may collect information from you when you complete our feedback or contact form, contact us via our Website and additionally when you purchase our products online. You may opt out of providing such personal information by simply not providing or by not completing it or by discontinuing your use of the RG Direct Web site.
The information that has been provided by you voluntarily may be used to:
- Fulfil your request.
- Assist you quickly find and/or receive information about RG Direct
- Answer your questions and queries.
RG Direct does not sell the personal information or e-mail addresses you provide, nor does RG Direct share such information with third parties for the purpose of sending you advertisements for products or services unaffiliated with RG Direct or with its affiliates or business partners. RG Direct may, however, share personal information or e-mail addresses that you provide to us for legitimate business purposes, including, without limitation, the following:
- Making such information available to third parties who are providing the product, service or information that you have requested.
- Making such information available to third parties who are service providers to RG Direct or its subsidiaries or affiliates (e.g., third parties may perform computer-related services, credit card processing, e-mail service , electronic bill payment services for RG Direct or its affiliates.
- Disclosing such information is allowed by law or our legal counsel forms a good-faith belief that such disclosure is required by federal or state law, subpoena or court order.
- Information may be shared with a third party for debt collection purposes in the event of account default.